Monday, December 13, 2010

Kawaii Monday: Peas in a Pod


This weeks Kawaii Monday features the super adorable Peas in a Pod plush from Toy Story 3! Check out the cuteness:


I love plush toys. Too much. I have a plushie collection that is..... well a bit too extensive for a normal 18 year old. Hehe. So I LOVE this plush! I mean its a pea pod case with 3 little peas inside! How cute can you get? And each pea has its own little facial expression and they all come out of the pod too. My mom just bought this off of eBay and let me tell you it is even cuter in real life! I love their rosy cheeks. When Toy Story 3 first came out these plush were super rare and going for crazy prices on eBay. Like $40-$50. Yeah totally insane. Fortunately the price has gone down since then and you can now find them on for a more affordable $8-$12.

Julia :)

8 comments:

  1. These peas make me squeal with delight! I smiled until my cheeks hurt in Toy Story 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these are really cute! I am in love with stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyone knows where to buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i asked my mom for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable cute little peas this might actually help children with their veggies! i know it did help me! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...